Who should apply?
- Stream: Students from all streams can apply
- Programming Knowledge: Knowledge in programming language(s) and writing software/scripts is a must. Relevant experience in one of Java, Python, Swift, Objective-C, Angular or HTML-CSS-JS is a plus.
- Software Building: If you have written a software end-to-end as a part of your coursework, you will be able to pick things up faster.
What would you do?
- Developing and maintaining software solutions on Android, iOS, Python and Angular (The domain will be allocated at the time of joining).
- Working closely with Product and Design teams and understanding the customer and product requirements.
- Use software engineering best practices to deliver high quality and reliable software to our customers.
- Implement, test and deploy software solutions while ensuring performance, durability and security of the platform.
- Promoting culture of efficiency and quality across the organisation.
What will you learn and get exposure to?
- Android: Native android development, Java, Kotlin.
- iOS: XCode, Swift, Objective-C, Native iOS development.
- Platform Services & Infrastructure: Python, RDBMS (PostgreSQL), Redis, Kubernetes.
- Web Application: Angular, Typescript, HTML, CSS.
FlashPrep is an exam preparation companion app that allows aspirants to study, practice and self evaluate by taking tests & challenges on their study material. FlashPrep is a collection of best-in-class study tools which enable students to practice, identify weaknesses, benchmark and master subjects they are studying, leading to better learning outcomes. The platform uses science-backed practice techniques such as spaced repetition to help students retain information for longer and track their progress to ensure that preparation levels are where they need to be. FlashPrep launched the first version of the platform on Android and iOS in April 2021 and has tracked 30K downloads as on date. The app has become a sleeper hit among NEET and UPSC aspirants and has grown to over 15K monthly active users. The application is available on both Android and iOS.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying