About the role
- As a designer, you will work in an Agile environment (with Product Owners, Requirement Managers, Developers, QA) to define requirements and design the solution, depending on the project.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. Design UI for Mobile and Web applications with a special focus on consistency.
- Innovate with evolving customer experience in terms of applying technologies and business models
- Work on the user experience across multiple FlashPrep products, on mobile and web
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand's style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes or screen mockups.
- Executing tasks for your team such that deliverables are met as per the decided timelines.
- Working with the team on features such that the business goals are met and functionality is maintained keeping visual consistency across the product intact.
- Collaborate & work hand-in-hand with coders for implementation.
- Collaborate & coordinate with the Graphics team, other designers & stakeholders.
- In this position, you will be challenged to understand business needs as well as users' perspectives and iterate user experience & interactions in accordance with user testing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in the industry.
- UI expertise and mastery over the use of typography, color systems, iconography, and motion(good to have).
- Strong presentation, communication, and argumentative skills.
- Awareness of current visual trends and UI guidelines across platforms.
- Hands-on UI Design experience (Figma & Sketch is preferred over Adobe XD).
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Hands-On Prototyping experience (Any of Figma, Flinto/Principle, Invision, Adobe XD, etc.)
- Structured Thinking
- High attention to detail
- Humility - the ability to take tough feedback and be resilient
- Go-Getter attitude, take ownership.
- Ability to plan & deliver on time as necessary.
FlashPrep is an exam preparation companion app that allows aspirants to study, practice and self-evaluate by taking tests & challenges on their study material. FlashPrep is a collection of best-in-class study tools which enable students to practice, identify weaknesses, benchmark, and master subjects they are studying, leading to better learning outcomes. The platform uses science-backed practice techniques such as spaced repetition to help students retain information for longer and track their progress to ensure that preparation levels are where they need to be. FlashPrep launched the first version of the platform on Android and iOS in April 2021 and has tracked 30K downloads as of date. The app has become a sleeper hit among NEET and UPSC aspirants and has grown to over 15K monthly active users. The application is available on both Android and iOS.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying